Experienced Insurance Agent- Property & Casualty
Responsible for marketing and selling personal and commercial lines products. Prospect and make contact with potential clients as well as manage current clients. Identify personal insurance needs of prospects and then provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client.
Follow up on referrals from current insurance clients and other sources. Meet with prospective clients to obtain information about their current insurance package and their insurance needs for the future. Develop proposals and make recommendations. Provide insurance counseling, give advice on coverage levels, insurance types & explain terms.
Property & Casualty license is mandatory.
Individual should be able to work independently, be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal skills and sales skills.
· Access to a broad portfolio of highly rated companies
· Extended client marketing opportunities through cross selling
Sales Representative Requirements:
· Desire and dedication for a long term professional career
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently
· Strong and ethical performance
· Previous inside, outside or sales manager experience helpful but not necessary
Interested individuals should drop off, email or send their resume to:
Professional Services Group
404 Madison Ave.
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538