Bi-Weekly Mortgage Life Plan
As a homeowner, you may be familiar with the advantages of a bi-weekly mortgage payment program. Instead of making 12 payments per year, you make one half of your monthly payment every two weeks. This adds up to two extra half- payments per year which, when applied to the principal, can cut as much as 5-8 years off the term of a 30-year mortgage and save you thousands in future interest payments.
This Special Benefit Plan:
· Offers you the opportunity to reduce the term of your mortgage by several years.
· Could potentially save you thousands of dollars in mortgage interest.
· Provides mortgage life insurance protection that may be used to pay off your mortgage should anything happen to you or your spouse.
· Works with your current mortgage and is transferable if you refinance or purchase a new home.
· Can be initiated without refinancing or credit approval.
· Features convenient, electronically drafted mortgage payments every two weeks.
· Works with new or established mortgages
· Commercial or residential mortgages
· Works with your current lender
· No closing costs
· No credit checks
· Potentially save thousands in interest payments