United Health One
Copay Insurance Plans
Get a quote and see plan information here:
Copay SelectSM Saver
- Our lowest premium copay plan.
- Opt for a discount card, rather than prescription drug coverage.
- Select four doctor office visits with a $35 Copay, instead of unlimited office copays.
Copay SelectSM Value
Save up to 24% off the Copay SelectSM plan by changing some of the plan options. It’s easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose 70/30 coinsurance, instead of 80/20.
- Deductibles from $1,000 to $10,000.
- Opt for $15 Generic Only RX Copay, instead of Generic & Name Brand RX coverage.
- Select Four Doctor Office Visits with a $35 Copay, instead of unlimited office copays.
- Higher premium and lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Wide range of deductibles available.
- Choice of coinsurance out-of-pocket maximum $0, $3,000, or $5,000
(per person, per calendar year, after deductible).
- Four-tier prescription drug copay plan.
- If you choose to use a doctor within our network for an office visit, we pay 100% of history and exam fees after a $35 copay.
High Deductible Health Insurance
Our High Deductible Health Insurance Plans Offer the Lowest Premiums of All Our Plans.
Are you looking to save on your monthly premium bills?
A high deductible health insurance plan allows you to save money on your premiums while taking the responsibility of covering minor or routine out-of-pocket medical expenses if they come up. Plus, you have the protection of comprehensive coverage in case of serious illness or injury. This is one of the reasons people call these types of plans “catastrophic health insurance”. You will also benefit from the cost-savings and access with UnitedHealthcare’s wide-reaching network, which is available in most areas.
- Lowest premium of all our plans. It’s coverage for big illness or injuries.
- Saver 80SM provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient expenses. Meet a calendar-year deductible and then pay 20% of covered expenses up to a maximum amount. Then insurance picks up the rest of what’s covered by the plan for the rest of the calendar year. Saver 80SM has no coverage for doctor visits or prescription drugs.
- Save even more on premium. Great for individuals and families seeking “just in case” coverage for serious medical expenses.
- Lower premium than Plan 100®. You take more responsibility with coinsurance.
- With Plan 80SM, meet your calendar-year deductible and then pay 20% of covered expenses up to a maximum amount. Then insurance picks up the rest of what’s covered by the plan for the rest of the calendar year.
- Designed for those looking for a break on monthly premium.
- Simple design – a calendar-year deductible with no copays or coinsurance.
- Plan 100® pays 100% of covered expenses once the calendar-year deductible is met.
- Ideal for cost-conscious individuals and families looking for more certainty in their out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Health Savings Accounts
Our Health Savings Account (HSA) plans combine lower-cost, high deductible health insurance with a tax-advantaged health savings account.
Do you want more control over how your health care dollars are spent?
Health Savings Account (HSA) plans can help you take control of your health, your medical decisions, and your medical spending. An HSA can increase your health insurance buying power by:
- Typically lowering your health insurance premium, but still providing quality coverage.
- Regaining more control of your health care dollars.
- Paying your out-of-pocket health care expenses with tax-advantaged savings.
- Spending your HSA savings tax-free to help pay your health insurance deductible or for qualified medical expenses including prescriptions, vision or dental care through reimbursements from your account.
- Providing one simple, calendar-year deductible per family.
An HSA acts similar to the flexible spending accounts many have with their employer provided health plans or group plans as many call it, except the money is yours to keep. There is no “use it or lose it” feature. Use HSA funds on a variety of qualified expenses.
HSA 70SM is our most affordable HSA plan:
- Higher out-of-pocket costs and lower premiums.
- Deductibles range from $1,250 to $5,000 for individuals and $2,500 to $10,000 for families.
- 30% coinsurance after you meet your calendar-year deductible.
- You pay 30% for an in-network doctor office visit after you meet your deductible.
HSA 100® is our most comprehensive HSA plan:
- Lower out-of-pocket costs and higher premiums.
- Deductibles range from $2,500 to $5,000 for individuals and $5,000 to $10,000 for families.
- You pay $0 for covered expenses after you meet your calendar-year deductible.
- Preferred price card for brand, generic and non-preferred brand prescriptions, with no charge after your deductible.
- You pay $0 for an in-network doctor office visit after you meet your deductible.